Saturday 29 October 2016

Rottweiler portrait -Custom Golf headcover

Rottweiler portrait -Custom Golf headcover.  

This is my second Rottweiler portrait golf headcover .



My model was so regal and his eyes were amazing - eyes of a loving friend , much different from what we usually expect from this breed ,as nowadays  Rottweilers do suffer from bad press 

My lovely customer provided me with these fab pictures of my creation , the Custom made head cover immediately taking place in his Golf bag 



I did enjoyed working on this challenging commission and I loved the final result as well as my customer .

I was lucky to find the perfect fabric that looks great for dogs like this , a very short pile cuddle-soft plush/minky a bit temperamental to work with but really nice and natural looking result 


If you are interested in making a commission:

or check out my ETSY SHOP 

No comments:

Post a Comment