Sunday 21 February 2016

Maltese Yorkie mix -golf club headcover

Making the 2 beautiful Maltese Yorkie mix dogs into Portrait golf club headcovers was a privilege . The models were , so so cute and I was not sure if I am going to be able to resemble this cuteness in my final product 


The Maltese Yorkie mix,  is a cross between a Yorkshire Terrier and a Maltese and their  fur could be in various different shades . My first model was with more tan colours and the other one with more silvery hues.

 I worked with camel frost Craft fur for both and tried to achieve their specific fur shades with adding some colour where needed 


 I was very happy ,when the customer approved the final version of the 

 2 Portrait golf club headcovers 

The option for Portrait golf cub cover of  Maltese Yorkie mix dogs- is just listed in my ETSY SHOP and www.puppetsinabag.co.uk  

 I would love to make any other Dog breed into portrait golf headcover 



No comments:

Post a Comment