Thursday 7 May 2015

Portrait Golf Club covers - golf GIFTS

I am working on a few Portrait Golf club covers ,

just finished this one and its ready to be posted

It was a bit of an urgent order for a golf gift ,
now i am keeping my fingers crossed to reach the customer in time


I am busy with Custom orders, lots of portrait Golf club covers
They are great FUN GIFT for golfers, have a look at my ETSY shop



This golf club cover was a bit of a challenge as I never made full body doll as a golf headcover before
main problem was the position of the elastic
The full body Golf club cover is just listed in my ETSY shop


the customer left a lovely comment in my ETSY shop that made me very happy :

"
Custom made portrait Golf club head cover Full body -balance
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Wonderful Item, been looking forever for something like this. Andreana was very helpful and patient with me helping me to get exactly what i wanted "




Most of my customers looking for something quirky and unusual

For more sample models for custom made GOLF CLUB COVERS please have a look at www.puppetsinabag.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment